Levels of Corporate Membership
Regular Corporate Membership - $1500
Non-profit/Small Business Corporate Membership* - $800
* - Proof required of non-profit status or business being under 100 employees.
Membership at this level limits discount for booth space at conference to one 10 x 10 space.
Corporate Member BenefitsCorporate Members play a vital role in the WOCN Society. They support our mission and vision, as well as educate our members about products and services that improve the quality of their care. As valued members, we want to provide our corporate members with the recognition, value, and resources they deserve.
New Social Media Packages!
- Corporate Members can receive up to $700 on combined social media packages.
- See all Social Media Package (Facebook,Twitter,LinkedIn) details here!
- FREE company update in the NEW magazine (Max 50 words).
- $300 discount on Ad size of choice.
- Special recognition in the NEW In It For You magazine or WOCNow and conference program.
- One free mailing list per year. Additional lists can also be purchased at $100 discount.
- Recognition on the WOCN website with a 50 word description and a link to your website.
- $330 discount per 10 x 10 booth at our annual conference (discount limited to one booth for non-profit/small business corporate members).
- FREE job posting (or ½ price of $200 for 2 mo.).
- Complimentary subscription to the Journal of Wound, Ostomy and Continence Nursing (6 issues).
- Complimentary subscription to the New! In It For You magazine (2 issues).
- Discounts on WOCN publications such as guidelines, fact sheets, position statements and other WOCN products.
- Access to a network of professionals who specialize in WOC care.
- All WOCN mailings of announcements, brochures and press releases.
Download a corporate membership application now or join online here! For questions about corporate member benefits, please contact Megan Grant, Membership Coordinator, at 888-224-9626 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For questions related to our Social Media Packages, please contact Heather Martinek at email@example.com.