Over the last 50 years, wound, ostomy and continence (WOC) nurses have made great strides in delivering expert care to people living with WOC-related health conditions. Today, WOC nurses continue to advance the specialty practice by improving quality of care and advocating for patient rights. That's why "Historic Past, Limitless Future" is the theme of the 50th Annual Conference.
Reasons why you should attend:
- Hear from experts. Our speakers are well-respected leaders who provide unique insight into innovative practices.
- Network with peers. This conference is the largest meeting of WOC practitioners and researchers in the world.
- Learn new skills. Stay up-to-date on clinical skills and advanced technology with more than 50 educational sessions.
- Earn up to 18.25 contact hours. Attending sessions, the Poster Hall and select Symposia will help you gain contact hours.
- Take a break and have fun! Step back from your hard work and relax with your peers. Celebrate the anniversary of the Society and the WOC nursing practice during a special Social Event with food, drinks, dancing and fun!
- Explore the destination. The city of Philadelphia is filled with history, culture, great food and activities for everyone.