The Advanced Education Program is a scholarship award program that offers financial aid to offset the costs of a Master’s or Doctoral Degree or NP Certificate. Scholarship applicants must hold a current certification from the Wound, Ostomy and Continence Nursing Certification Board (WOCNCB®) to apply.
Applications must be submitted by the deadline date of
November 1, 2019
- Seeking a Master’s or Doctoral Degree or Nurse Practitioner Certificate.
- Proof of a current, unrestricted RN license.
- Active member of the WOCN® Society.
- Proof of certification by the WOCNCB in one or more areas of WOC nursing.
- Proof of current or previous employment as a wound, ostomy and/or continence nurse for three years during the last five years.
- Proof of current enrollment, acceptance, or completion/graduation (within three months of completion/graduation) from an NLN accredited nursing program/course, or other accredited college and/or university program/course for non-nursing degrees.
- Complete application.
- Three satisfactory letters of recommendation from professional associates who have known the applicant for at least one year (one from current employer, preferred).
- Has not received an educational scholarship award from the WOCN Society Foundation in the last three years.