5 Reasons Why You and Your Colleagues
Should Attend WOCNext 2020
As healthcare professionals, it can sometimes be stressful or burdensome to factor in time away from your patients, however taking time off to focus on your professional development is crucial to both personal and professional growth.
This year’s event is focused on restoring all the things that make you, you. We know how selfless WOC nurses are and recognize the importance of refilling your tank and reviving your energy so you can provide the best care possible.
What's better than taking time off to work on your professional development? Doing so with your colleagues!
Here's our top 5 reasons why you and your colleagues should join us at WOCNext 2020:
- Earn over 20 Contact Hours during 50+ education sessions.
- Make connections with attendees and exhibitors from all over the globe during exclusive networking events and in the Exhibit Hall.
- Receive inspirational ideas from our keynote speaker and learn to restore your well-being during general sessions.
- Master the art of self-care for you and your patients with tips and refresh activities.
- Visit Cleveland, the birthplace of the WOC nursing specialty!