Thank you for being a WOCN Society member! We want to make sure you are utilizing the wocn.org features and Society member benefits to your full advantage. To better acquaint yourself with wocn.org and member benefits, please view the following video demonstrations led by our very own Nurse Nancy.
Member Center Login Tutorial
This tutorial will go over the functional features of wocn.org, such as:
• Signing into the member center.
• Retrieving a forgotten password or username.
• Making changes to your profile information, including contact information for mailings, invoices and journal subscriptions.
• Viewing payment history, printing receipts, paying open membership dues/invoices, etc.
Members-only Forums Tutorial
This tutorial will provide an in-depth look at the Society’s most utilized benefit – the Members-only Forums. Learn how to connect with more than 5,000 WOC nurses to send and receive important clinical information.
Continuing Education Center Tutorial
This tutorial will go over the Continuing Education Center, one of the most valuable educational resources available to members. In this tutorial you will learn how to:
• Access CE sessions.
• Watch archived webinars.
• View past conference sessions.
• Access certification review courses and more.
This tutorial will show you how to access educational resource and materials, including:
• The WOCN bookstores
• The document library (position statements, reference guides, best practices and more).
• Clinical tools and more.
All of the materials provided are available to help you advance your practice.
JWOCN Website Tutorial
This tutorial will provide quick tips on how to access premier WOC information from the online Journal of Wound, Ostomy and Continence Nursing (JWOCN), such as:
• Archived issues and current issues.
• Articles published ahead of print.
• Downloadable PDFs.
• Continuing education opportunities.
If you have any questions, please contact us email@example.com.