WOCN 2021 ELECTION VOTING IS NOW OPEN!
Members of the WOCN Society are eligible to vote in the WOCN Society’s 2021 Annual Election, which will determine the national positions of President-Elect, two Directors, and two Leadership Development Committee Members.
Members! Check your email for the unique Voter ID number. If you did not receive your Voter ID number please contact the WOCN Society at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you haven’t already, please take the time to watch the below video and meet the candidates for this year’s election.
Please confirm you are logged into your CEC account to view the full video.
The annual elections voting will close Monday, March 15, 2021, 11:59 pm EST.
- Individuals aspiring to run for an open position(s) during annual elections can campaign. It’s important to understand that a nomination for an open position does not guarantee placement on the annual election ballot. The annual election ballot is subject to approval by the WOCN Board of Directors.
- Members of the WOCN Society can campaign on behalf of nominees. Members of the Board of Directors and Leadership Development Committee cannot campaign on behalf of any candidate.
- Candidates can campaign using their personal communication platforms, including but not limited to personal social media, email distribution lists, etc. No campaigning is allowed on any of the WOCN Society (national, regional and/or affiliate) communication platforms, including but not limited to eblasts, forums, social media, etc.
- Membership lists (national, regional and/or affiliate) will not be provided to candidates.
Important Dates for Aspiring Candidates
- Annual elections will open on Monday, February 15th and close on Monday, March 15th.
- Candidates will be notified on or around Wednesday, March 24th regarding the annual election results.