You will receive an email before the live event begins each day containing a direct link to the event platform.
Do I need to login?
Yes, you will need to log in to the event platform
to have full access to the event
. After logging in, you can view sessions, abstracts and ePosters, explore the Virtual Exhibit Hall, view the Virtual Tote Bag, download Handouts and more!
- WOCN Members: To log in, enter your membership username and password. If you do not know your username and password, please reset your login information.
- Recently Joined/Renewed Members: If you have just joined or renewed, it will take up to 15 minutes for you to appear as a member in the system. We appreciate your patience.
- Non-Members: You need to have a WOCN CEC Guest Account to log in to the event. If you do not have one, please click here to create your free Guest Account.
Does this event provide Contact Hours?
Yes, between live and on demand sessions you can earn up to 30+ Contact Hours as well as 3 Pharmacology Credits.
How can I interact with Exhibitors?
Click the "Virtual Exhibit Hall
tab in the event platform to see all of the participating exhibiting companies. Click on any exhibitor to view their Event E-Booth, download resources, see their contacts, access their website and chat live with representatives.
Some exhibitors will have a
Virtual Showcase--a video chat,
in-booth education and/or a product demo. Keep an eye out for the
LIVE icon in the Virtual Exhibit Hall listing to know when a company is hosting a live video chat.
Where can I download materials/handouts?
If you want to access handouts before a session begins, click the "Handouts
" tab in the event platform and select the handouts for the sessions you plan on attending. After a session ends, a follow up email will be sent to attendees containing links to download resources that were shared during the session.
How do I evaluate a session or ePoster?
At any time you can fill out an evaluation by clicking the "Evaluations" tab in the event platform. You can do this during the event or through June 21st. Once you have completed all parts of the evaluation you'll be able to download and print your certificate.
How can I submit questions? Do the presenters see them?
- Within the video player, click on the "Questions" tab.
- Type your question(s) and click the "Submit" button.
- The question(s) will be submitted to the session moderator. Presenters will answer questions as time permits.
What are the requirements to live stream?
- Supported browsers: Google Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer 7 or higher
- Computer or mobile device with speakers/headset
- High speed internet connection
Check to see if your device meets the requirements by clicking the "System Checker" tab on the left side of the event site.
What is the time zone of the event?
Please note that all sessions are advertised in Eastern Time (EDT) on the app, final program and online. However, for those of you not in this time zone, you can adjust the "Event Schedule
" tab to list sessions in your preferred time zone.