Self-Paced Wound Care Education for Everyone
Enhance your wound care knowledge with WTA Your Way, online Continuing Education courses.
About The Program
WTA Your Way offers 14 evidence-based wound care courses, developed by internationally recognized leaders and educators in wound management and prevention practices.
As an alternative to the WOCN® Society’s traditional Wound Treatment Associate (WTA®) Program, WTA Your Way provides all healthcare providers with an opportunity to learn fundamental best practices and standards of care for complex and non-responsive wounds. The courses are self-paced and can be purchased à la carte or as a complete, bundled package.
Who Are These Courses For?
This self-paced program is ideal for healthcare providers seeking general education or training tools.
ALL HEALTHCARE PROVIDERS SEEKING TO ENHANCE THEIR KNOWLEDGE AND EDUCATION OF WOUND CARE
WOC NURSES SEEKING AN EFFECTIVE AND EFFICIENT EDUCATION TRAINING TOOL FOR THEIR PEERS
At A Glance
- Evidence-based education that meets international standards of care
- Developed by internationally recognized leaders and WOC educators
- Self-paced online program to enhance education in a critical specialty
- 14 modules to choose from, featuring video, slides, and handouts
- Modules available for individual purchase or as a complete package
- Unlimited, on-demand access to course content upon purchase
- Convenient, cost-effective access to leading wound care education
ARE YOU READY TO ENHANCE YOUR WOUND CARE KNOWLEDGE?
THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN
WTA YOUR WAY & WTA® PROGRAM
WTA YOUR WAY
Design your own wound care education journey with our self-paced wound care modules.
- Customized Program
- Self-Paced Wound Care Education
- Designed for All Healthcare Providers
- 14 Individual Courses to Choose From
- On-Demand, Online Access
- Up to 14.75 Contact Hours
Complete our comprehensive wound care education program with a course coordinator.
- Traditional Program
- Comprehensive Wound Care Education
- Provides a Pathway for WTA-C Certification
- 14 Courses & Hands-On Competency Training and Testing
- Directed by a WOCN®-Approved Course Coordinator
- 32.25 Contact Hours